Affordable Urgent Care Services
enTrust Immediate Care medical costs are in line with most family and primary care practices throughout Houston, TX area. We pride ourselves on delivering quality low cost immediate care.
At enTrust Immediate Care, we accept a wide range of national medical insurance plans including Medicare which means you’re typically responsible for only your co-pay or deductible, although benefits vary from plan to plan.
When you’re ready to leave, enTrust Immediate Care will prepare your insurance paperwork so there is less for you to take care of once you get home – you can focus on taking care of you and your loved ones.
For additional billing and insurance inquiries, please contact us or call your insurance provider directly.
Why enTrust Immediate Care is Different
- Low cost
- Friendly, caring and trained staff
- We accept most major insurance plans
- We are open every day
- We accept walk-ins. No appointment necessary
- Our physicians are board-certified
When to use enTrust Immediate Care
There is a huge difference between a large hospital emergency room (ER) and an urgent care facility like enTrust Immediate Care. That difference extends beyond cost.
Emergency rooms are more expensive to use and it takes longer time to see a physician in the ER. Immediate care centers allow you and your family to lower your healthcare costs and you can see a doctor as quickly as possible.
enTrust Immediate Care is a great option you should consider for your family’s medical care. We have experienced and board-certified urgent care physicians, and highly qualified staff that provide a number of medical services at competitive prices. With the industry-leading medical equipment in our clinics, we can provide the medical testing you need immediately at our clinics.
Besides the cost factor, here are a few reasons you might consider coming into enTrust Immediate Care instead of going into an emergency room (ER) today.
- When you have an injury or illness requiring immediate medical attention
- When you’re looking for a faster, more convenient, affordable urgent care solution for you and your family
- When you can’t get in to see your primary care physician
- If you are visiting from out of town and need to see a doctor
- If you are new to the area and don’t have a primary care doctor
Our Clinic Location
Katy Freeway – West Houston
9778 Katy Freeway, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77055
Email: Send Us a Message
We are located on Katy Freeway (I-10) between Bunker Hill and Gessner Road, in The Village at Bunker Hill / HEB Center.